1. Why should my business have a WhoIsGreen.com account if it is already online?
WhoIsGreen.com was created to enhance and work with your existing web presence (website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) to augment your business's exposure to the specific niche of eco-friendly consumers. WhoIsGreen.com also provides your business a unique platform to offer product or service details and reviews, which a consumer would not easily find on your Facebook or Twitter page alone. Additionally, WhoIsGreen.com is specifically created to function seamlessly with your existing online accounts, saving you time online and increasing relevant business exposure.
2. What if my business does not have a Facebook or Twitter account?
Your business does not need a Facebook or Twitter account to be featured on WhoIsGreen.com. Only your business name, location and contact information are needed to have your own WhoIsGreen.com account with a custom vanity URL.
3. How do I list my business on Whoisgreen.com?
It’s easy to list your business here for FREE. Your business profile will appear on WhoIsGreen.com immediately upon registration. The Profile Completion Meter will guide the progress of your business profile; indicating what benefits of your WhoIsGreen.com listing are being utilized.
4. How and why do I claim my business already listed on WhoIsGreen.com?
To claim your business account click on the ‘Register’ button and follow the three simple prompts. If your business is already listed on Whoisgreen.com with only basic profile information, it has not yet been ‘claimed’, or customized to feature all the information that only a member of that business would know to showcase. An ‘unclaimed’ listing will still be visible to potential customers when searched, yet will provide only the basic contact information available in a local phone book.
By claiming your business listing you have the opportunity to show your potential customers why they should choose your business.
5. What does my FREE listing on WhoIsGreen.com include?
Integration with your existing business website, Facebook page and Twitter profile. In additional, all listings can post FREE photos, videos, bulletin board stories, and link their WhoIsGreen.com profile page with other business friends.
All WhoIsGreen.com listings can post their Google map location, contact details and register under as many business categories you require within the WhoIsGreen.com keyword search engine.
WhoIsGreen.com provides sections where you can provide visitors with your Business Overview and explain Why You Are Green.
6. How do I claim my “SAFE & SUSTAINABLE” badge on WhoIsGreen.com?
Simply click on the “Safe & Sustainable” logo, then answer the compliance questions positively.
7. Do I have to pay extra to show my “Safe & Sustainable” badge on WhoIsGreen.com?
The “Safe & Sustainable” credential logo is FREE for one year (until December 31st 2012) for all businesses that claim it before January 1st, 2012.
8. How do I manage my business listing on WhoIsGreen.com?
Add or Update your business content on your listing after logging in by clicking the LOGIN button on homepage.
9. What do I do if my business has changed management and email addresses on WhoIsGreen.com?
Please Contact Us so we can assist.
10. What do I do if the business I’m looking for isn’t shown in the search results on WhoIsGreen.com?
We’d love to hear from you if you find we’re missing a business. If you’re not the business owner, report a missing business here. If you are the business owner, list your business by signing on here.
11. What do I do if I find a duplicate business listings or other errors in the profile on WhoIsGreen.com?
We will appreciate your assistance by making us aware of such errors so we can remove them as soon as possible. Please report an error by Contact Us.
12. Forgotten Password on WhoIsGreen.com?
Don’t worry, it happens to most people. Our system is designed to reset your password by clicking the "Forgotten your password?" link on the login screen if you have registered with whoisgreen.com. If you have registered/logged in with Facebook or Twitter, you must re-set your password on the websites in question.
13. How do I Edit my name, profile picture, email address and password on WhoIsGreen.com?
Contact details and profile settings can be changed once you login. Click "Your profile" and recreate your business message.
14. Who can see my profile on WhoIsGreen.com?
WhoIsGreen.com is designed to give businesses maximum exposure – therefore any visitor to the WhoIsGreen.com can read your contact details, profile, photos, videos, and bulletin board posts.
15. What information is shared between my Facebook and/or Twitter accounts when I post updates on WhoIsGreen.com?
Each time you post on WhoIsGreen.com, you have the option to share that you have made that post on Facebook and/or Twitter. You opt in or out of this by ticking or crossing the available icons each time you make a post.